Good Morning Members,
As of London session after market opening
US Dollar: Down at 94.930. The US Dollar is down 110 ticks.
Financials: The Sept 30 year bond is down 9 ticks.
Indices: The June S&P 500 emini ES contract is up 13 ticks and trading at 2068.75.
Energies: July Crude is down at 48.03.
Gold: The August gold contract is trading down at 1285.90.
The Financials should always correlate with the US dollar such that if the dollar is lower then bonds should follow and vice-versa.
All of Asia traded higher with the exception of the Singapore exchange which traded fractionally lower.At this point of time Europe is trading higher.
Economic News Release
– PPI m/m is out at 8:30 AM EST. major.
– Core PPI m/m is out at 8:30 AM EST. major.
– Empire State Manufacturing Index is out at 8:30 AM EST. major.
– Capacity Utilization Rate is out at 9:15 AM EST. major.
– Industrial Production m/m is out at 9:15 AM EST. major.
– Crude Oil Inventories is out at 10:30 AM EST. major.
– FOMC Economic Projections is out at 2 PM EST. major.
– FOMC Statement is out at 2 PM EST. major.
– Federal Funds Rate is out at 2 PM EST. major.
– FOMC Press Conference starts at 2:30 PM EST. major.
– TIC Long-Term Purchases is out at 4 PM EST. not major
Today Being a FOMC day our direction Bias will be nuetral in Emini S&P 500